2011 Hurricane Policy
Protect against natural threats
At Le Blanc Spa & Resort, we not only offer an unbelievable vacation experience at a surprisingly great value, but we also take the stress out of planning a vacation during Hurricane Season (June-November).
Our Hurricane Policy makes it easy to decide that Le Blanc Spa & Resort is the right choice for all your vacation needs. In the event that a hurricane¹ directly hits Le Blanc Spa & Resort while you are on vacation, we will gladly offer a certificate² for a return stay at Le Blanc Spa & Resort for the number of unused nights³.
- Cancellations: There will be No Penalties for all passengers scheduled to travel within 72 hours or less before a hurricane strikes. Guests must contact the travel professional they booked their vacation package through in order to cancel.
- No Show: No Show penalties will also be waived up to 5 days after a hurricane strikes.
- Early departures: If guests are on vacation at Le Blanc Spa & Resort and wish to depart early due to the threat of a hurricane, a certificate for the number of unused nights will be issued.
- Relocations: In the event of a hurricane, guests have the option to transfer their reservation to an alternate Palace Resort destination that is not within the storm’s projected path. Rooms will be offered at the same rate based on availability. In the event that rates are lower at the relocating hotel, a credit for the difference will be issued.
- Rescheduling: If guests wish to postpone their vacation and travel at a later date, Le Blanc Spa & Resort will guarantee their original rate for travel from April 15 – December 15, 2011. Guests wishing to utilize this option must reschedule their trip within 30 days following a storm. Blackout periods apply. Rate protection will only apply to the number of original nights and number of guests booked. Additional nights or guests will be booked at current rate. No name changes allowed.
¹Policy will go into effect once the US National Weather Center issues a Hurricane Watch to the area and the hurricane directly hits Le Blanc Spa & Resort.
²Certificate will be valid for travel between April 15 – December 15, 2011. It is non transferable, not redeemable for cash. Space is subject to availability and blackout periods apply. ³Excludes day of departure. Airfare and transfers are not included.
This policy is for individual travel and groups booked through Tour Operators; it does not apply to groups booked directly with Le Blanc Spa & Resort. Groups contracted directly with Le Blanc Spa & Resort shall refer to their specific contract policies. Airline ticket holders are subject to Airlines’ policies and guidelines.
Policy may be subject to change or may be discontinued without notice.
“Luxury and Pampering - Exquisite Service” Boston, January 2013
“Blissful Paradise!!” Maryland, January 2013
Travelers' Choice® 2012 Winner
Ranked No° 1 in Cancun out of 175 Hotels
1,299 Guests found Le Blanc EXCELLENT