Tulum is the archaeological site of a Pre-Colombian Maya walled city. At the time was one the most important commercial trading ports. Tulum is perched on a cliff top, and is the only archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
• Round trip transportation on an air-conditioned bus
• Bilingual tour guide.
• Entrance fee to the archaeological site.
• Beverages on board.
• Take breakfast before the tour.
• Bring extra money for drinks and shopping.
• Bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Bring sun block lotion and insect repellent.
• Bring bottled water.
• If you wish to bring your video camera, the cost for federal admission is $ 4.00 USD.
• The access to the beach is not recommended for safety reasons.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 07:35 am
(*) RATES: Adults: $75.00. All prices are in US dollars & per person.
(*) Departure days, times and prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
(*) The cost of the tour will be applied towards the Resort Credit. Prices also apply for those who wish to purchase the tour. **16% Tax must be paid when using Resort Credit Promotion.