Coba, beautiful and mysterious, was a city of the Mayan Empire whose name means "place of murky water". Experience a journey in the archaeological site located in the middle of the lush jungle. Admire the highest pyramid in the region, even higher than Chichen Itza with 136 high feet. You can climb the pyramid if you wish. The view of the rainforest is breath-taking.
• Round trip transportation on air conditioned bus.
• Bilingual tour guide.
• Entrance fee to the archaeological site.
• Regional lunch buffet.
• Beverages on board the bus and the restaurant.
• Take breakfast before the tour.
• Bring extra money for drinks and shopping.
• Bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Bring sun block lotion and insect repellent.
• If you wish to bring your video camera, the cost for federal admission is $ 4.00 USD.
Tuesday, 07:40 am
(*) RATES: Adults: $ 80.00. All prices are in US dollars & per person.
(*) Departure days, times and prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
(*) The cost of the tour will be applied towards the Resort Credit. Prices also apply for those who wish to purchase the tour. **16% Tax must be paid when using Resort Credit Promotion.